Career Services is available to all CSHA graduates. CSHA is committed to the success of each student and graduate. By working as partners, CSHA assists graduates to realize their professional goals. Although CSHA can not guarantee placement, Career Services, in conjunction with the Business class provide the tools and resources for graduates to succeed in their new career.
CSHA Career Services will assist you in a variety of ways, including:
- Maintaining a current listing of Massage Therapy opportunities.
- Assistance in researching potential Massage Therapy employers.
- Helping plan your career goals and job search.
- Interview preparation, guidelines and follow-up.
- Maintaining relationships with current and potential employers.
- Assessment of professional appearance.
- Evaluating your professional image as presented in your portfolio.
- Providing information regarding your options in the massage therapy industry.
- Confirms your Massage Therapy employment information for ongoing graduate verification of employment requirements from regulatory agencies.