What comes from the heart
touches the heart.
Find your home at CSHA!
Learn Massage Therapy from One of the Most Respected Massage Therapy Schools in the Country
3/27/2020 UPDATE- 5:00pm
Hello to our wonderful Students, Teachers and Staff!
Friday morning, CSHA administration met with the teachers who will be teaching your online Zoom classes and we all want to send you love and greetings! We wanted to let you know that we are continuing to work on the following:
- Online classes will start on the week of April 13th, 2020.
- The school building will remain closed during the COVID shut down, but you can always reach us by email or cell. (See below) and soon by Zoom!
- We are working on the modified schedules that will allow us to front load lecture/discussion classes and will be informing you of those modifications soon.
- We plan to have Zoom orientation meetings, prior to April 13, for each class of students – Dates to be determined.
- We will determine the date for drive by/curbside book delivery for the upcoming classes.
- Those of you who still have make up to do for Winter term classes, your make up due date is extended as we determine the best way to proceed with make up. Incompletes in a Winter class will not keep you from starting the April Zoom classes that you are scheduled for.
Please check your emails for direct contact information and let us know if you have any questions! Stay safe and be well! <3
We welcome you to our heart centered community as you learn to become a successful, client centered Licensed Massage Therapist. Locally owned and operated for over 30 years, the Colorado School of Healing Arts is your destination school for exceptional Massage Therapy training. The staff and administration are here to serve and support your journey into this rewarding career.
- Finish school in as little as 9 months
- Find the perfect job through career services
CSHA prepares students to take the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) Massage and Bodywork License Examination (MBLEx) which is required for your state Massage Therapy license.
We are proud to present our most recent pass rates!
It is the policy of the Colorado School of Healing Arts (CSHA) to maintain a learning environment that is free from discrimination/harassment because of an individual’s race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical/mental/sensory disability, marital status, genetic information, and/or status as an honorably discharged veteran or member of the military.
Questions about CSHA’s policy not to discriminate on the basis of sex in education programs or activities (Title IX) can be referred to the Title IX Coordinator below:
Title IX Coordinator