The Colorado School of Healing Arts (CSHA) is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Additionally, Colorado School of Healing Arts is a member of:
Colorado School of Healing Arts is approved by:
- Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board
- Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards – Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Tri – County Workforce Services
- Colorado Office of Veterans Education and Training for Veterans Education Benefits (Post-911) Note: For new students- as of 1/2023 we have discontinued the Veterans Education Benefits.
- GI Bill® Note: For new students- as of 1/2023 we have discontinued the Veterans Education Benefits.
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Americorps Scholarship
Federal Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.