Professional Massage Clinic ~ Denver Area
Relax and revitalize in the nurturing environment of the Rocky Mountain’s finest massage educational facility. We offer a full range of massage therapy services. We look forward to serving you.
Your massage experience matters to us. You can request that your massage be focused primarily on relaxation and stress reduction, to assist in rehabilitation for tense areas, or to address long-held tension patterns. Your massage takes place in a private room with low lighting and soothing music to enhance your experience.
$60– $70 per 1½ hours
- Monday 90 minute massage sessions:
12:00p, 2:00p, 4:00p, 6:00p
- Wednesday 90 minute massage sessions:
11:00a, 1:00p, 4:00p, 6:00p
- Saturday 90 minute massage sessions:
8:00a, 10:00a, 12:00p
Swedish / Deep Tissue Massage
Massage releases toxins from the body, provides nutrition to the tissues as well as reduces pain and lowers blood pressure. Long soothing strokes relax tense muscles, increase circulation, and creates an overall sense of well being.
1 hour – $49 ~ upgrade* $59
1½ hours – $60 ~ upgrade* $70
* Upgrade your Swedish massage with one of the following:
- Aromatherapy – a luxurious massage using essential oils to enhance your relaxation experience. Choose lavender, lemongrass or bliss.
- Neuromuscular – a deep tissue massage using a variety of neuromuscular techniques. Not only beneficial for those rehabilitating from an injury but also the amateur athlete.
- Reflexology – utilizes a variety of points on the feet and hands which activates the immune system, promotes relaxation and relieves stress.
- Lymphatic drainage – the ultimate longevity facial. A signature massage of the face, neck and décolleté concluding with the application of a hydrating lotion for a more youthful appearance. Assists in the removing edema (swelling) on the face and neck. Aids in rehabilitating from injuries, and surgical procedures.
- Cranial Sacral – injury, postural and joint restrictions and stress can lead to dysfunction in the nervous system of the body. Good for headaches, migraines, and TMJ.
Hot Stone Massage with Aromatherapy
Melt away tension as warm stones glide over the muscles – the ultimate in stress reduction! Choose either lavender for a deeply soothing treatment or rosemary for a massage that will invigorate and lift your spirits.
1½ hours – $70