The 720 Hour Massage Therapy Program program exceeds the current national average of hours required for Massage Therapy education. This program’s singular focus is providing core competencies essential for a successful Massage Therapist. This program is the foundation of all other Massage Therapy training offered at CSHA and the courses are structured and sequenced to provided students with an intrinsic knowledge, comprehension, and application of Massage Therapy techniques. Students are prepared to take the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx). Upon successful completion of program requirements, the enrolled student will receive a 720 hour certificate in Massage Therapy.
- Prepares students for entry level employment positions in wellness franchises, spas, health clubs, chiropractic offices, and private practice.
- The anatomy, physiology and palpation of anatomy included in the curriculum are central in preparing graduates to work with other health care professionals and competently discuss indications/contraindications for Massage Therapy techniques with clients.
|Prerequisite||High School Graduate or equivalent.|
Body Centered Therapy
Business and Wellness
Massage Level 1
Massage Tier 2
Massage Level 3
Palpation of Anatomy
Sports Massage 1
|Electives||Select one of the following 16 hour electives|
- Completion: 12 months (maximum), 9 months (minimum)
- Full Time Student is one who is taking a minimum of 12 quarter credits.
- This program is paid for on clock hours completed.
- Academic Year is a minimum of 30 weeks or 36 quarter credits*
Graduation & Placement Rates See chart